I search out what is happening in front of me and what is inside me. I occasionally catch glimpses of places and pieces of people and animals that I recognize and some that I don't. Passages that fascinate me are left alone and things that sit between this world and that are pushed one way or the other.
- Master Printer, Tamarind Institute, Albuquerque, NM, 1994
- BFA - NSCAD, Halifax, 1976
- Banff Centre for the Arts, 1998, 1990, 1991
- Artic Awareness Program - 5 Artic Islands, summer 1989
- W. Baffin Eskimo Co-op, Cape Dorset, Nunavut 1988-1990, 1998-2002
- AGNL - Gros Morne, NL, 1998.
Exhibitions of Note:
- Land and Sea, Queens University, Belfast, Ireland 1995
- Transformations, AGNL
- Labrador Inuit Mythology Series, AGNL and Salon Des Vendanges, Cognac, 1986
- Newfoundland Artists, AGNL and Bordeaux, France 1992